Tuesday, June 9, 2009

They Must Hate Me Too

I got a call a little bit ago. From Medco. They informed me that due
to the cost of my daughter's medications they require payment before
they can ship.


I said that was just fine. I will go to my online account and make
the payment right now. They said that would be just fine.


I sign in to my account and go to the balances page. Hmmm. Balance due 0.00.


I dig out my prescription card for their phone number and I call the
number. It is one of those voice response systems. I hate those
things. They can never understand what I am saying. And I don't have
an accent. I work my way through a few options to be told that my
balance due is 0.00. I FINALLY get to an option that will allow me to
speak to a Real. Live. Person. Yay.


I explain that I went online to pay for the prescriptions and the
balance says 0.00 and the phone balance also said 0.00. She took some
of my information, put me on hold and comes back about 15 minutes
later. Then she tells me that due to the cost of the medications that
payment has to be made first before the medicine can be shipped out.


I begin beating my head against the nearest wall as I explain AGAIN
that I know that, and that I'M TRYING to pay but my online account
says 0.00 so IT WON'T LET ME PAY ANYTHING, I AM TRYING TO PAY IT, BUT
IT WON'T LET ME. I entered in my PayFlex card information, but IT
WON'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE IT SAYS 0.00 DUE.


A lightbulb finally illuminated over at Medco and they looked up the
card info and said they are going to forward it to AR, and the pills
will ship out on the 11th.


I should have had them verify the address one more time, but I
couldn't think clearly due to the headache from the wall beating.

I really hate Medco.

No comments: