Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Just Not Worth It

While I was jogging this morning (I still get tickeled by putting that.  Me! Jogging! Who'd a thunk it!), on my last set, I started thinking about something other than the usual "Oh God help me.  I think my lungs are going to burst and I am going to have an aneurysm and die.  Well, at least then I would be able to stop.  Isn't it time to stop YET."  I was thinking that it just isn't worth it.  All the pizza, and cookies, and doughnuts (I'm looking at YOU Krispy Kreme with your cream filled chocolate covered EVILNESS) and all the other tasty junk.  That few seconds or minutes of tasty goodness, is just not worth all the time, effort and hard work I have to put in to work them off my butt and thighs.


What was I thinking?!!?

P.S. I actually wrote this at work and emailed it in, but for some reason it never posted.  Now that I copied it and manually posted it, it will probably show up and this will be here twice.

No comments: