Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two Left Feet Doesn't Even Come Close

Tonight's schedule at the gym was: Amp'd Abs, Latin Spice, and 24Dance.

Yes.  I did all three classes.

The instructor - a tiny little latino women (is that politically correct?) who was 8 months pregnant.  8 MONTHS PREGNANT.  And she was still jumping around, spinning in circles and shakin' it up.

I have never felt so caucasian before.  Two left feet? More like 4 left feet.

But it was fun.  And that's all I care about. 

Walking on the treadmill is a whipping, even with watching tv.  Exercising with a class makes it fun.  It makes it bearable.  And that is what I need to keep me going back.

No matter how bad I suck at it.

So I publicly apologize to all those other people at the gym, for subjecting you to having to watch me bloop around, turn left instead of right,  trip over my own feet, be out of step, and stand there looking lost and confused.

Get used to it.  I'm coming back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go for it Girl!!!! ~ ~ Papa