Saturday, March 21, 2009

Reading The Schedule Correctly Helps

I was just looking at the schedule of classes at the gym for today to see if there was anything "fun" to go to - there isn't - and noticed what happened the other night with the Step class. 

6:00 - Amp'd Abs
6:15 - Step
6:45 - Advanced Step

Apparently they just sort of transition from the Remedial class to the Crazy Jumping All Over The Place class.

I think I will try it again next week and when it gets to the Crazy section, stop.  I did ok for the first 20 minutes or so.

Except for the no rhythm and being about half a step behind everyone else.  But I will stay in the back corner so I don't throw off anyone else.  I am also planning on going to their "dance" class next week.  Maybe it will help with the rhythm thing a little.

In case you are wondering about my new found love of going to the gym...it is Hubby's fault.  He has a crazy clinical rotation schedule for this month and between that and school and work and bringing work home, he is either 1) never home 2)home, but busy or 3)home, but asleep.

So I started going to the gym for classes to keep from getting lonely and going in the kitchen 20 million times a night to snack on something.

Hopefully, it will turn into a wonderful new going to the gym habit and then when Hubby's schedule is more normal I can drag him with me.

No comments: