Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I may have over done it a bit

I have been horribly slacking off in watching what I eat and in exercising.  I have gained somewhere around 6-8 lbs.

Last night I decided enough was enough, and that Nike is right.  You have to "Just Do It".

So I got up before the crack of dawn this morning and went to the gym.  I did 1.5 miles on the treadmill.  During my lunch time at work, I walked 1 mile.  After work I met my sister at the gym and did another 1.5 miles on the treadmill, just to kill some time before the Yoga class started.

And can I just say, I LOVE yoga.  I can barely do maybe half the poses properly, but my goodness it makes you feel so s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out and relaxed.  But sore - oh my.  The tops of my feet hurt.  I don't recall ever having top of the foot pain before in my life.

The next class is Sunday.  I can't wait.

Thursday night is a Shadow Boxing class that sounds pretty interesting.

If I can walk by then, that is.

1 comment:

~Gretchen~ said...

i am in awe of your yogabilities.

i keep hoping that my back will be magically healed and i can get back to yoga and pilates