Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Think It Is Time...

For a new dryer.  

It has been months.  For a while the drum quit turning and there was no hot air.  Hubby managed to get that semi fixed.  No large loads or the drum wouldn't turn.  Which worked out fine since then the washer quit draining the water if I selected a water level over small. 

So I have been making do.  Other things seemed to take precedent and I just didn't want to spend the money.

Now for the last couple of months, the dryer has been doing this:



See those black marks?  It has been catching stuff along the edge of the drum by the door.  And by stuff I mean MY stuff.  I think every pair of panties I own now look like that.  And don't get me started about what it is doing to the hooks on my bras.

Well the other day it escalated.  It wasn't just black marks any longer.

Now it is holes.  It is chewing holes in my stuff.  Again MY stuff.  I was ranting to hubby that the dryer hated me, it was only doing this to MY stuff.  It wasn't fair.  

The next morning hubby told me I am no longer allowed to complain about the dryer only ruining MY stuff.
That would be HIS shirt. Covered front and back.


No comments: