Thursday, October 9, 2008

Over Due Book

While watching a movie tonight, Hubby paused it, and asked if I knew where a book was that he had gotten from Old Friend.  Old Friend wants the book back, Hubby thought he had given him the book, but no, he had just wanted him to read it.

Now.  Is it just me, or does this not sound like maybe Hubby had spoken to Old Friend very recently?  While he is saying this, I am waiting to ask how is Old Friend and his wife and kid.

Before I get the chance to say anything Hubby concludes with, I think I saw it when we packed my apartment.

I started laughing and Hubby is all, what's so funny, I just thought of it because the guy in the movie reminded me of it.

It was SIX YEARS ago when we packed his apartment.  Six years and he just now mentions that Old Friend wants his book back.  

No comments: