Wednesday, October 15, 2008

His Not A Hernia

Hubby talked to the surgeon about his CT Scan.  It was clear.  He does not have a hernia.

Great news! No surgery.

But now we are back to what in the world is the Not A Hernia that is causing the pain and nausea.

          side story:  I have loose skin from losing weight.  So when
 I wear some  tops, I wear a "body shaper" underneath to 
hold in my muffin top (you know, that roll that hangs 
over the tops of your pants) to make them look better. 
Hubby, one day, called it my GIRDLE.  He got the mean 
evil eyed stare for that.  I told him, "It is Not A Girdle.  
Old, fat people wear girdles.  Young, getting in shape
people, like me, wear BODY SHAPERS."  

Maybe he needs a (manly, medical type) Not A Girdle to support his Not A Hernia? 


1 comment:

~Gretchen~ said...

Man + Girdle = Mirdle


or Leslie