Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

For Valentines Day, we went to see "Tuna Does Vegas", earlier in the week.

This is the fourth of the Tuna plays. If you are not familiar with Tuna, Texas and Joe Sears and Jaston Williams, you are missing out.

I have seen the three previous Tuna plays: "Greater Tuna", "A Tuna Christmas", and "Red, White and Tuna". Hubby has not seen any of them, so I was a little concerned that he wouldn't enjoy it as much as I would. But I am please to report that he did. He did, he did, he did.

And that was supposed to be our Valentines. No gifts, no cards, just going to the play.

But Hubby doesn't listen very well.

I was presented with this, early this morning.

It had this recorded on it:

Yesterday I was on the computer in the family room, and he was in the living room on the laptop. He sent me a message saying he was leaving me. I messaged back saying thank goodness. (yes, we actually use the iChat when we are in the same house but in different rooms. It cuts down on the hollering.) After about five minutes I got up and went in the other room, and noticed that he had really left the house. He came home about 30 minutes later with a bag of CD's from Movie Trading Company, so I didn't think anything of his being gone. Little did I know but he had also snuck over to the electronics store and got me the camera.

This camera is exactly like the one that we had just bought last month. Normally, I would say two cameras are unnecessary. But he was taking the camera to school with him every day, wearing it on his belt. I wanted to take a picture of something and I couldn't because he had it.

I started complaining about needing one of my own because he was hogging that one.

And it worked!

Now I am going to start to complaining that I need an iPhone. All those apps to play with!!

(Thank you Honey Bunny. You are the Best Husband Ever. (So far.) I love you very much.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I was also sneaky ~ ~ Papa