Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recent Accomplishments

This room....

is no longer the spare bedroom.

It is now....

the office.  One side of the room anyway.  The other side still has the white shelves and containers of stuff.  But hey, big giant desk is out of The Bedroom.

Speaking of The Bedroom....

Ta Daaaaa
My new dresser.  See the mirrors?  Hubby made that for me.


It is 3 separate mirrors that he attached together, and hung as one.  Those are 3 $10 Wal-Mart mirrors, as opposed to the $100 mirror that actually "goes" with that dresser.  Then he installed a wall mount for the Tv/computer monitor.  Pretty nifty!

Special sneak previews....
I found the perfect color curtains for the living room.  Eventually it will be painted to match the curtains.


My project this weekend while Hubby is finishing up the caulking is to paint this dresser.

And these.....
have to wait until we finish cleaning out the shop because Hubby needs to get to his table saw.  But when it's done, we will have the coolest bedroom ever.


Maybe even third.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog and getting to see the pictures since I can't get up the steps. Looks like the coolest bedroom to me!