Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Looking Forward

A few things for 2009:

*moving back into my finished bedroom
*getting to goal weight would be nice
*breast reduction/lift and have my insurance cover it
*trip to Ohio to visit my BFF after her knee surgery, so I can yell at
her to do her physical therapy. I will be good at this, since I am a
bitch. (Right Baby-Puppy?)
*finish painting the house before it gets crazy hot outside
*Surly Teenager will be liscensed to drive (clear the roads!)
*Lazy Teenager will be 20! 20! How can she be that old while I am
still so young?
*once Hubby is paramedic certified, hopefully he will get a job at a
Fire Station that will pay for him to go to the Fire Academy
*finish paying off our debt snowball
*a new (to us) car

Hmmm. I am sure there is more but that is all I can come up with off
the top of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you go to Ohio, is there some way you can possibly check on Uncle Jim and help him set up a DVD player?