Monday, September 29, 2008

Photos

I don’t know what I was thinking

 

I was in our updated version of iPhoto last night and happen to notice we had 4,575 pictures.  That’s a lot of pictures.

 

And most of them aren’t overly organized.  Hubby tried to organize some of them a year or so ago.  Which was better than nothing, and fine by me.  But for some reason last night, it bothered me.

 

So I started organizing.  It was a slow start because I couldn’t decide the best way to proceed.  This lead to a spirited discussion with Hubby about the benefits of Events vs Albums.  I still don’t get it, but I let it go because he was just getting sooooo worked up about it.

 

I created new folders and new albums and I am contemplating Smart Albums.  I have to redo the ones he organized because I have a different version of organized than he does.  I think it may actually be easiest if I just empty all the albums and start from scratch.

 

I don’t know what I was thinking – that I had a ton of free time with nothing to do? – HA!

No comments: