Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Hold

I have decided to put school on hold.  Indefinitely.  

I was originally waiting to make sure I wasn't losing my job.  And I'm not.  

Then I decided that maybe I should wait until after I am done with plastic surgery.  I would have to miss a significant amount of classes.

I think now I have decided that I may not go at all.  Lately I am feeling like I may not have the required brain capacity to learn anything new.

Surly Teenager needs help with Geometry almost every night.  The other night she was asking about vertical angles, I think it was.  I don't remember ever hearing that term.  I had her read me the definition. Several times.  Then I looked at the picture example that went with it.  One diagram was labeled "An Example", the other said "Not An Example".

I don't know.  Both diagrams looked the same to me.  I just didn't get it.  I had to send her to Hubby for help.

Good thing he is so smart because if it was up to just me, Surly Teenager would not be able to pass Geometry.

No comments: