Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Necessary Evil

Man I hate exercising.

I'm not even sure why I hate it.  It's not the sweating - I don't care if I get sweaty, I can take a shower.  It's not the time - it gets me out of the house to do something.  It's not the monotony of it - I watch TV at the gym while I'm there. 

 So what?  I don't know.  It's like a chore, it's something I have to do - like going to work - whether I like it or not.

If I watch what I eat, I lose a little bit here, a little bit there.  If I exercise, but don't watch what I eat so much, I maintain.

But when I watch what I eat AND exercise, I lose quite a bit here and a lot there.  

I had not exercised in several weeks.  About a week and a half ago I started walking 1 mile on my lunch time.  Again.  And I was eating good.

Yesterday's weigh in - I lost 7.6 lbs.

Man I love exercising!



No comments: