Thursday, July 10, 2008

Paranoia or Intuition

My supervisor called me on the phone the other day and asked for my company seniority date.  So I told it to her.  Then she asked if I had been at Headquarters the whole time.  I explained that I had started at one of the subsidiaries.  It was sold off in 1998 or 1999 and we were given 30 days to find a position to transfer to HDQ and we got to keep our company seniority and no interruption in benefits.  I told her the department I went to, the next position I had, and then when I started in the current department.  

I could hear her typing all this info as I was telling it to her.  She's my 3rd supervisor in this position, so I didn't really think much of her not knowing and asking.  At first.

Then today after I sent out a report I do, she emailed everyone I had sent the report to and asked if they still needed this report, and that she was asking for "resource planning purposes".

I started cleaning some stuff out of my desk.

I think my days are numbered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you ever hear final word?