Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Saturday:

Hubby started his clinical rotations this weekend.  Instead of an emergency room, this time he went to an “Adult Stabilization Unit”.  That’s where they keep the crazy people.  And yes, they let him out.

 

Surly Teenager spent Friday night at a friends house.

 

So I had the house to myself!  I did housework.  It was greatness.  It stayed clean for several hours in a row.

 

Until Hubby came home and went to make microwave popcorn.  He unwrapped the package and laid the cellophane outer wrapper on the table, then put the popcorn in the microwave.  Never mind that the trashcan sits RIGHT NEXT TO where the microwave is.

 

Sunday:

We ran errands in the A.M. and in the afternoon we worked on the outside of the house.  Hubby did the high parts, because I am a chicken, and touched up paint on the new trim.  I worked on the window trim.  I got 2 scraped and primed, and the third partially scraped.

 

I hope we get a couple more nice weekends so we can get the outside stuff done.  It gets dark too early during the week to get anything done after work.

 

We also went to the pet store and bought stuff for my early birthday present.


Which I will show you tomorrow.

 

No comments: