Thursday, May 8, 2008

School Daze Ahead

I’m thinking about going back to school. 

 

I went to the local junior college, off and on, from 1985-1997.  I took a little bit of these classes and some of those classes.  After my divorce I went almost full time, worked part time and accumulated thousands and thousands of dollars in student loan debt, to pay the day care, rent, food, etc.  And then didn’t get a degree in anything.  Not even an Associates. 

 

Now I have the urge to finish SOMETHING.

 

During my matriculation I went from accounting, to computer programming, to management, to physical therapy assistant.  So my transcript has quite the eclectic collection of classes.

 

So what am I thinking of taking? 

 

Paralegal Studies.

 

It’s something new.  It’s something different.

 

It’s something to which only 18, of the 71 hours I have taken, can be applied.

 

            Which degree plan now?

Paralegal Studies? Hmmm.

Maybe I’ll finish.

No comments: