Friday, February 4, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I have had the short hair cut for a few weeks now and...

The Good
I got lots of compliments on it.
I only need a dime sized blob of shampoo and not a fifty cent piece sized.
I don't have to hardly do anything to it, and it looks "styled".
It is much easier to color.
It feels lighter.
I don't have to continually push it behind my ear to keep it from falling in my face.

The Bad
I do have do something more than run a brush through it in the mornings.
My ears and neck are always COLD.
It never looks the same from day to day, I am just not good at hair styling, so when someone compliments me and says how they like my hair the way it is fixed today - oh well.
I really like the sensation of wind blowing through my hair and it really isn't the same with short hair.

The Ugly
I wake up with some seriously scary "bed head"


No comments: