Monday, December 27, 2010

My Public Apology

My darling husband,

I am so very sorry. Please forgive me. I did not mean for you to find out the way that you did. I tried to spare you; I tried to delete all the emails so that you wouldn't see.

I feel HORRIBLE that you know. I should have known better. I should have known that you would find out if I put it in writing.

I promise it will never happen again. Is there some way that I can make it up to you?

Your loving wife.

~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~

What happened?

I messaged my sister-in-law on Facebook when I finished reading Cryoburn (see earlier post) about a character that dies in the book. She wrote back. The Facebook notice went to my email. If you are not familiar with the emails, they show part of the message. I deleted the email notices from the home computers, but Hubby had the laptop with him at work. And he checked it before he headed home. He saw the notice and the message and found out who dies. And he hasn't even had a chance to start the book yet.

I know what you were thinking. Shame on you!


P.S: Ok 3! updates in one day. Does that make up for some of my previous slacking?

No comments: