Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I got yelled at...again

I know, I know, I know. I am slacking horribly about posting anything.

But nothing much is happening.

Hubby is still doing wonderfully and losing weight. His tooth is slightly better due to all the antibiotics. He goes back to the dentist next week and they will decide if the tooth can be saved or what they are going to do with it.

Surly Teenager is still doing wonderfully and is back to school. All her crazy pills are working beautifully and she is stable and is her lovely, charming self.

Lazy Teenager is still doing wonderfully and working at the same job and having fun living with 2 of her friends. She is going to take her driving test tomorrow.

I am still doing wonderfully and loving having a body bug. I lost 7.5 lbs the first week. Last week I went up a couple of pounds, which is totally expected after a big drop, but still aggravating. I have already started back down in the right direction again, though.

We are just chock full of wonderfullness! No drama here.

And I prefer to keep it that way.

No comments: