Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

My roses get prettier every day.


Hubby's present:

Blue Shop Towels


To go in...


His nice clean shop.

Clean, but still unorganized. But still better than it was. I started at 7:30 a.m., right after he left.  I finished at 5:15 p.m.. I could not move in his new workbench.  It needs to have the top unbolted and it is wider than the doorway, so it will have to be maneuvered to get it in.  And it is very heavy.   

I was very tired and sore when I was finished, and I dragged myself up to the house to soak in a very hot bath.  I walked into the kitchen and almost started crying.  I forgot about the containers of tools and paint supplies that have been sitting in the kitchen and hallway since DECEMBER that needs to go out to the shop.

I left them.  It will give Hubby something to do today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JoAnnne,

Very nice roses, even nicer than the ones I got for Lora Lynn. And the shop looks absolutely sparkling!

I am so happy you found each other ~ ~ Don