Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Did You Know...

I don't like ice tea.

Living in the south, this makes me a bit of an oddity, but there it is.

I have tried all kinds of flavored tea drinks. But they all still have an underlying tea flavor. Blech.

Until now! I found one.

Trop*A*Rocka. A Diet Snapple flavor. It was created by Bret Michaels when he was on Celebrity Apprentice.

And under each lid is a "Real Fact" factoid.

Did you know...

India has a Bill of Rights for cows.

A spider's silk is stronger than steel.

The average lead pencil can draw a line 35 miles long or write roughly 50,000 English words.

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

On average a man spends about 5 months of life shaving.

That's all I have drank so far....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't like iced tea either - it gives my head a 'floating' feeling. Green tea is a different matter.



~ Papa Don